Step up, clip-in, and you're off. Zip rides are amusement park thrill rides, pure and simple. They are commonly 800 or more feet in length and include two or more descent lines running side-by-side allowing participants to race one another to the bottom.
- Market Segmentation: Thrill seekers, ages 8 and older, 70 lbs. or more
- Restrictions: Ages 8 and older; Weight: 70 to 250 lbs.
Zip line riders are generally designed as an add-on to parls or resorts with other attractions. To run as a stand along event, zip rides must offer a very novel opportunity. Common locations include ski areas, stadiums, event centers, zoos, parks, and urban locations.
- Duration: 0.25 to 1.0 hours
- Lines: 2 to 4 parallel lines, 800' - 5,000' each
- Avg. Price: $20.00 to $99.00/person (depending on market and scope of ride)
- Avg. Annual Attendance: 20,000+
EXAMPLE LOCATIONS: Coming soon!