The following information contains details that you should be aware of before purchasing tickets or traveling to ArborTrek Canopy Adventures at Smugglers’ Notch/Stowe, VT.
ARE YOU FEELING SICK? If you have any of the following signs or symptoms of illness, or have tested positive for COVID, please stay home. We’ll be here when you feel better!
Please call us at 802-644-9300 and stay home if you have any of the following signs or symptoms:
- You have experienced any of the following symptoms in the past ten (10) days:
- fever or chills,
- shortness of breath or difficulty of breathing,
- muscle or body aches,
- new loss of taste or smell,
- sore throat,
- congestion or runny nose,
- nausea or vomiting, or
- You are quarantining or isolating because you tested positive for COVID-19;
- You are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19;
- You have been in close physical contact in the last ten (10) days with anyone who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 or anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19;
- You are currently awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test; or
- You are not in compliance with Vermont travel restrictions
ArborTrek Canopy Adventures resides in Lamoille County, Vermont which has been designated by the CDC as a low risk Covid-19 county. The CDC makes the following recommendations for low-risk counties.
- Stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines. Get tested if you have symptoms.
- Wear a mask if you have symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19.
- You may choose to wear a mask at any time as an additional precaution to protect yourself and others.
Following these recommendations, ArborTrek’s policy is to allow employees and guests to make a personal choice to wear a mask or not. That said, guests or staff who are coughing, sneezing, or who exhibit signs of Covid-19 (even if they have recently tested negative) will be asked to wear a mask or will be denied access to the course.
Please be aware that guidance may change if cases rise in Lamoille County and masks may be required at future dates. Refunds are not issued for changes in CDC policy and ALL guests are expected to adhere to the policy on the date of the tour and not at the time of purchase.
We have increased our cleaning routines for facilities, gear, and equipment. Some life safety equipment cannot be cleaned using chemical sanitizers or disinfectants. As such, we request that all participants sanitize their hands through frequent washing and/or use of hand sanitizer prior to donning equipment and immediately after the tour. We request that guests use caution in applying hand sanitizer when wearing life safety equipment including but not limited to harnesses and lanyards, which manufacturers recommend not be exposed to chemicals.